1) Was 2009 a good year for you?
It was. My life has changed so much. But It's been good.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
RJ making everything official.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
All the crazy drama and fights. Leaving
4) Where were you when 2009 began?
Providence! As always!
5) Who were you with?
I actually WASN'T with Liz, I think that made this year 2, but I had an awesome party with Kayla, Jessica, Jay, RJ (who I wish things had been different with) we stopped by Caitlyn's for a while too.
6) Where will you be when 2009 ends?
I'm not sure! Prollllly Providence
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
RJ, and that's all I really care about.
8) What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I flew in a plane all by myslef
9) Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make them >insert argument here<
10) Did anyone close to you give birth?
11) Did anyone close to you die?
12) Did you travel outside of the US in 2009?
13) How many different states did you travel to in 2009?
Alot. MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, VA, FL, KY, IL, MO, KS, NC, SC, GE, WV, DE, MD, OH, IN, PA
14) What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
15) What date(s) from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb with RJ, All thr roadtrips. I can never forget.
16) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Living without my mom
17) What was your biggest failure?
not living with Nik
18) Did you suffer any illness or injury?
19) What was the best thing you bought?
21) Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Doris, RJ, Dennis I've been very good this year!
22) Where did most of your money go?
food, gas, my car
23) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Being with my man, everyday. WoW
24) What song will always remind you of 2009?
Emilie Autumn, and ohh. . . ANYTHING by Lady Gaga(overdid it on the roadtrips)
25) Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? a little of both, depends on the day, this time last year I was confused.
ii. thinner or fatter? I would love to say thinner, but I doubt it's true
iii. richer or poorer? way poorer
26) What do you wish you'd done more of?
27) What do you wish you'd done less of?
28) How will you be spending Christmas?
With my boyfriend's family? With friends? I'm not really sure yet.
29) Did you fall in love in 2009?
I had already been there, but I got to act on it.
30) If yes, with who?
My wonderful boyfriend *
31) If yes, do they know?
I think so, it's one of those beyond words things.
32) Are you still in love with them?
Absolutely. I have been for a long time
33a) You regret it?
Why is this 33a? No. I don't.
33b) Do they love you back?
I think so
34) Did you breakup with anyone in 2009?
35) How many one-night stands?
37) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
38) Did you make any new friends in 2009?
Yes I did. I would say Sammie.
39) Who are your favorite new friends?
I'm not listing them
40) What was your favorite month of 2007?
41) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
42) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Nope, I don't really get ashamed, or embarrassed, and this I was particularly good this year. I have a boyfriend I adore and everything is great.
43) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2009?
I'm not sure! I haven't had to deal with that lately!
44) Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
I might have. But I don't think I meant to
45) Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
I wish someone could have had a little more faith in me, but no I wouldn't say badly at all.
46) What was your proudest moment of 2009?
Looking at my kid.
47) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
I dunno, I don't really have them
48) What was your greatest musical discovery?
49) What did you want and get?
Just about everything
50) What did you want and not get?
A peircing, and a DSi, but . . . Christmas is coming! LOL
51) What was your favorite new film of this year?
Hrrrrm. . . . I liked alot of them - I liked hangover.
52) What was your favorite TV program?
53) What was your favorite record from 2009?
Made in 2009? Lady Gaga
54) How many concerts did you see in 2009?
2 or 3? They were all great though
55) Did you have a favorite concert in 2009?
I think I liked the ummm wth was it? Like a metalfest, hosted by jager.
56) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
Meh. . . not really. Maybe more than other years though.
57) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2009?
When my mom had Nik in IL, I had some fun, but it's been over since the summer ended.
58) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22 and didn't really do anything, but my BF got my the whole guitar-hero band set! That was awesome.
59) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Mom not moving? But I'm glad she did. i dunno. Rj being less insecure.
60) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Same as always, but starting to get back to my roots
61) What/who kept you sane?
My computer, >RJ< , My BFFs
62) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
>.> EA prolly.
63) How much money did you spend in 2009?
Not too much. Never really had much.
64) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Real life sucks. Live with your mom, and get through school
65) What are your plans for 2009?
Make sure my baby is living good.
66) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass